THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

King of Pop


Its hard to believe that the King of Pop , Greatest Legend has gone. I've been listening to his music since primary - Billie jean ,Beat It,..wat else.. a lot..and my fav song 'you're not alone' and '"Heal the world"!


I remember my brothers( me too !! )tried so hard to dance like him-moonwalk!! Worse tried to sing his song with the that sound ' like hiccup-ping!' or the 'auw..auw ..ooh..ooh'. Funny lah..


I went to his concert in KL with my frenz..so fantastic! Eventhough we're sitting so far from the stage- got no money to buy expensive ticket coz still in uni-but that's enough , as long as we're there to see him , to sing and dance with him! Sometimes we make jokes of him like-kecil hitam besar putih! Dats MJ!!


I feel proud when i watch one of his videos , title 'they dont care about us' cos in that video includes part of KL-Central Market! His songs -'Heal the World','Earth Song' and 'We're The World' - sent messages to the world( LEO Club should play this songs yesterday!!!)




Yesterday, and may be for this week, global mourning with the loss of our Megastar, Michael Jackson or his muslim name Mikael Jakcson. Al-fatihah.RIP


"Heal The World"


There's A Place InYour Hear And I Know That It Is LoveAnd This Place CouldBe MuchBrighter Than TomorrowAnd If You Really TryYou'll Find There's No Need To CryIn This Place You'll FeelThere's No Hurt Or SorrowThere Are WaysTo Get ThereIf You Care EnoughFor The LivingMake A Little SpaceMake A Better Place...Heal The WorldMake It A Better PlaceFor You And For MeAnd The Entire Human RaceThere Are People DyingIf You Care EnoughFor The LivingMake A Better PlaceFor You And For Me



happyheartaza

0 comments: