THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Salam and Halo...
Today is the 28th day of Ramadhan..then either sunday or monday
HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Most probably on Sunday...
Well..cuti raya started ..balik kampung today
tomorrow is the busiest day and we need to do a lot of preparation
for the open house.Usually our open house always on the second day
but this year maybe third or fourth day coz have to wait for my brothers and elder sister
to come back..this year is their turn to celebrate with their in-laws.Luckily my younger sister married to Briton mat saleh else...I mati lor...
so the third raya actually is our family gathering days coz all uncles and aunts, cousins will come to my house since grandma is staying with my parents...it's like kenduri besar..makan besar...
Let's celebrate raya...all Malaysian...yes..my family is really Malaysian opss not only that it's International..mixed marriage !got malay,chinese, indian, Briton ,Eurasian..
so Selamat hari raya..Maaf Zahir Batin..
Balik Kampung now! Bye see ya



happyheartaza

0 comments: