THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Fuhh...finally I managed to submit so called online programming quiz-yeah quiz but hampir pecah kepala nak buat. My mistake actually coz i didnt/forgot to visit the e-learning website. The quiz started on 28th Jan , ended at 30th Jan 12 pm! Thank God I signed in this morning..else 10% marks gone for FREE!




*****************************************



*****************************************




I Ignore You ? False

my actions speak louder than words? False


Giving up? False

( coz we never try ! )

You dont know me? True..Very true


why?

I've told you before that I prefer

to keep mum till i know the truth


Old saying "kalau tak ada angin pokok tak kan bergoyang"

Kalau tak berkata mereka tak menyampaikan


If I could turn back time
I dont want to know ,close to you


But since that wont happen,
I wish I can have the 'old' you ...


May everything you do
bring 'happiness' to you


FULLSTOP.








happyheartaza

0 comments: