THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Went to Kampar for WMS conference.. eventhough no outdoor activities but it was awesome. rebranding WMS sentul and other WMS ( malacca, seremban, klang and ipoh) - above and beyond.

WMS new brand ( new badge???) Nice, like it

guess what? so excited to see my add maths and physics teacher , mr tan hiang hong aka tan haha. surprisingly, he still can recognize me ( really ahh???) -teacher's pet maaa!!! but, yes he's a good teacher .superb. but like to compare my cousin and me..yeah la..my cousin, Azurin really smart , good student, attentive
" hey, look at your azurin, so quiet, focused,...you aarr... kacau orang "
" but i finished my work...dia tu sangat bosan!!!"
still remember the time when he called all those get physics below 60 for exam and he asked them to stand outside the lab . I looked at him , waiting for him to call me .He looked at me and said...
" the rest sit down and quiet! "
my friend, Lap Yen " eh, why he didnt call you??"
how would i know??

Mr tan haha n me

then , i have to give speech -"why I teach?"! nervous saio!





comments from others :


" good speech"


" that was very inspiring "


" very touching" (????)


-and i thought i was talking crap!!!


mrs Mathew: hey, why dont want to talk about basketball??


he he he he...


happyheartaza

0 comments: