THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Props making and stage setting for the last two weeks before the concert really made me gone crazy, impatient and all sorts of the dark side of AZA! The colours of each day :


-morning before entering hall to do props : orange + red



- hall+ making props : Black


But, there was one day that I jumped and jumped like a small girl when i received a fax from Uni. Teknologi Malaysia saying that : PENCALONAN ANUGERAH NAIB CANSELOR (AKADEMIK). What ? I'm one of the candidates for the highest award in the Uni? seriously I was extemely happy. Eventhough I am a Dean's List for 8 semesters, to me, to be nominated to receive this award also was like ...an honour. whether i win or not ...let see this September! Finally , after struggling for five years as a part time student , i got my second degree in Science and Computer with Education ( major in Maths). My final semester / exam GPA : 4.00 !!!! All As maa!!! CGPA : 3.8 why ? weak in memorizing all the theories and philosophies! ( yeah my worst subject : Philosophy of Education ! ) Yes, being a part time student, really taught me how to manage my time and sacrifice a lot, A LOT ! Weedays , as a teacher. Weekend , Sat ( 2pm -10 pm )and Sun , 8 am- 6pm as a student! Sien and siao !!!
Winning this award- is every uni student's dream!!!




so my face for dat lucky day



happyheartaza

0 comments: