THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

SELAMAT BERPUASA ...HAPPY FASTING

juz came back from the mosque for terawih prayer
special prayer during fasting month,
perform every night
but not compulsory
so many people in the mosque..
tomorrow,muslim will start fasting
and me...
plan to wake up early for sahur ,
that's mean have to wake up at..4.30am
well thats not a big problem to me
the problem is whether I can eat or not
for many years, since I started fasting at age 8,
I cant eat..cant ''swallow" food early in the morning,
just eat a date and hot choc drink







but for the past 6 months, I got gastric !
How la..it is not encourage to fast..
I want to fast..I dont want to miss a day
(except the days my "friends" kacau me!hate that!)
Ya Allah, give me strength, good health and iman to fast..
and also ,tomorrow , 'food fiesta' is back -yes pasar Ramadhan


my fav drink..

this is the month that I wont take fast food or go to any fast food restaurants...
I prefer buka puasa or breaking fast at home...


wahh ssooo delicious...

Variety of food at pasar Ramadhan...dont know what to buy..
so many people...even my non-muslim friend Regina likes to go there
My favourite for break fast? Definitely ikan bakar or chicken sup,
and try not to take rice...
Obviously you cant eat much with empty stomach ..
So usually I start with dates( Prophet Muhammad s.a.w said eat three dates)
or something sweet and plain warm water or warm fruit juice..NO ICE
then pray..
then eat again-not so much-
and rest and at 8 pm go to the mosque and pray till 10.00 pm...
back home eat again...
fasting,supposedly , can reduce weight
but me...I GAIN WEIGHT!!!why?? I've no idea..






SELAMAT BERPUASA



happyheartaza

0 comments: