THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



my sister :" halo...got the latest news?"
me : "what news?"
sis : "Beyonce concert postponed! ",
me :"what? postponed or cancelled??"
sis : "postponed!go online and see "

so...AFP, NSTP, the STAR ,Malay Mail...

Beyonce "I am..." World Tour Live in Malaysia has been re-scheduled
Submitted by aazman on Monday, October 19th, 2009
Monday, October 19th, 2009 19:37:00
IT looks like pop star Beyonce Knowles is not coming to Malaysia for now at least. The organisers, Marctensia Sdn. Bhd., in a statement said that the Beyonce "I am..." concert, originally scheduled on Oct 25 at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur has been postponed to a future date.- Malay Mail.


what the h@#*!!!

I quickly bought the ticket once they announced it and now...postponed!!!What if the new date clash with my other plans??? Might be cancelled?!!!

Duhh...I hope not because of the protest by PAS! another reason to pro-UMNO/BN!!! Oppss..ahak...ha ha..

Aiyo...sob sob sob...Beyonce..she's so talented, pretty, sexy, ... If I were a boy...Halo ...Single Ladies..Sweet Dream (this song is for someone who is so sweet in my dream but in reality so mean...!!! )

ok.Relax...think positive...inhale..exhale...

$%^##*?$%*^%$@#!!!

go to sleep...sweet dream..zzzZZZZZZ ...








happyheartaza

0 comments: