THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

EXAM ..EXAM...EXAM

my plan :

Morning go to library ...nak study la programming and design of experiment...must get Dean List for the 8th time...bring laptop, notes bla bla...before that must go breakfast with Dee ...else he merajuk again...got guy like this...susah...

what actually happened? :
so , reached utm around 9 , met my frenz,
potpet..potpet...
gossip...
study...

potpet...potpet...
gossip...
stu...pid...i didnt study ...why ?? because of my dear frenz...

" I lapar...jom makan...", Wan memang suka makan..
" Jom ...kat mana ?" , Ana pun kuat makan...
" mana-mana je la, I drive ", nak makan apa pun boleh buat
......KLCC???
mangkuk!! went to KLCC...so...eat ...lepak...

" Pegi Spa nak ?", yeah I suggested something which is not -in -the-plan-for-today!

" Ok.why not ?.

So we went to spa, reached home around 6pm...then went for dinner...potpet again

and now at this hour...updating my blog...

STUDY la...la...

errk..no mood to study...still got tomorrow
hik...hik...
no worries...
happyheartaza

0 comments: