THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

today...mixed feeling...

Last day , last maths class with fifth former. Actually , Pei Jean, VK ,his twin Cardin , Henry talked about it and suddenly I ..I haih...donno wat to say...no ..I wont cry...you wont see me cry ..."Big girl dont cry !"
wait, now i remember a song , like this..
" ...I'm a big big girl
in a big big world
it's not a big big thing
if you leave me...
but I do do feel
that I do do will
miss u much...miss u much..."

So from me, AZA , to all of you , my dear students,

Thanx for everything...now you're leaving , leaving behind all the memories .Good or bad, bitter or sweet ( I'll keep the good things only! bad things? -you are forgiven ) and my prayers will always be with you ..wishing you the very best..

Sorry for everything. I know whether you happy or not with me ... by the way you look at me or talk to me ... I know what you talked about me -forgive me , my dear student, I'm also human...sometimes(?) i hurt your feeling (eventhough MOST of the time, I get HURT!) . I cant please each and everyone of you ...so.. SORRY ya...


Wishing you all the 'bestest' of the best, the very best in everything you do ( the good thing only !!!)


- I know Maths is like 'second class 'subject since you are 'obsessed' with Physics, Chem ,bio and Add Maths but
Remember,
MATH RULES!!! Believe me!


happyheartaza

0 comments: