THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



after watching this movie, my friend asked,
" is 2012 warned us to repent and be good or ... be with your loved ones?"

"both!"

*********************
Yes, as a Muslim we believe that the Judgement Day or The Resurrection will come. It's stated in our Holy Quran. When ? Only God knows.

" Anyone who has an atom's worth of goodness will see it and anyone who has done an atom's worth of evil will also see it.
-Al-Quran 99:7

Prophet Muhammad , among other things, came to warn us of a time when truth would be known, when the thoughts and intentions of the heart would be revealed. He earnestly proclaimed as inevitable a day when accounts would be settled and when scales would be balanced.

So, be a good Muslim. I know ,time and again , I committed sin ,- not major like drinking beer, adultery etc-but then I seek forgiveness from God. Indeed, He is ar-Rahman, the Most Compassionate, and ar-Raheem, the Most Merciful.

but, man is different- will they forgive me?

**********************
On the Resurrection Day , will I have the chance to be with my beloved family-dad, mum, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces-?
I remember , when I was in primary, standard three or four -not sure-, My Ustazah once said,
" ... masa hari kiamat nanti ,tak ada sesiapa pun yang dapat menolong kamu , memimpin kamu , kamu berseorangan dalam lautan manusia...,not even your daddy and mummy"
And my friends and I started crying ...and so Ustazah !!!
**********************


happyheartaza

0 comments: