THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I damn careless!
I went to MPH Jusco, searching for another John Grisham's book coz just finished 'The Associates'. Then, I heard announcement

" pemilik kenderaan WMS 2489 , sila alihkan kenderaan anda.Terima kasih."

Blur! , i juz ignored the first announcement

" Diulang, pemilik kenderaan WMS ........"

OMG! my car! why?? Oh no ! Not again!

I quickly ran to the parking area...looking for my car...then I saw the security guard standing next to my car...
" Cik, cermin kereta tak tutup!", he told me,politely

Again!? this is the second time in three or four months ...haih so careless. But that's not so bad. Worse, I parked my car at the roadside in my campus and I left my car key and house key on the car-boot for more than 10 hours ! I guess the students of UTM either honest or BLIND!but thanks people...Thank GOD!

*************
Came back from Jusco, tired. So, I thought of taking a nap but...
I got a 'day' -nightmare...scary..Leong met an accident ! I screamed and cried...I woke up..
No...
Looking for my phone..called her
"Yes ..why ?'
" are you ok?"
" Yeah ,I'm ok,why? "
still crying ," I dreamt of you , so scary"...
" of what?"
"accident!"
"choi!I'm driving now!"
huh " take care, love you"
"love you too"
...and I still crying...I love her..
I know lately I seldom talk to her because she sooo busy with her japan trip...and I dont like disturbing people when they got important things to do.
God Bless you, dear..

happyheartaza

0 comments: