THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

( obviously I stole this pic from someone's blog!)

To All My Students , Form Five of WMS,



SPM is just around the corner...coming to crack your head!


Nothing to worry...I believe all of you are " fully loaded" with all the facts ,formulas and strategies!! I know majority of you have problem with Sejarah (it's just a mindset) and some in Biology(?), believe in yourselves and dont give up!
( else, Hui Ee can give free last minute Sejarah tuition! )

*JiaSheng, ChouYun,Melvin,SeongLam, David and You Li and others- make sure your handwriting is legible and neat

*Dont get panic ,

*have enough sleep night before.


To Xian Wei, Cardin, Kar Yau, Mark , Vern Kit , Jon Ong , Wilson, Jang Foong - do your best.
If ALL of you get A for Maths ,then you'll hear " I do !" lol!
( Maths applies here- Implication -If p then q )
Enough time to answer ALL questions in sec B and please check your answer.

To all lovely girls - brainy beauties ( cant type all your names) -
keep the record "Scholar of the Year!"

( boys-I'm sorry for being sexist ! )

PeiJean-get better than 'Szesze'
Tze Jia-I know you're 'ponteng queen' so please check the schedule everyday..
and David too ( I know you missed the graduation!!!)

Russell- 'Time for miracle'
To all of you,
Wishing you all the best of luck.
See you , ONE AND ALL, - HONOURS' DAY 2010 !!!
( I dont mind preparing 181 certificates and plaque !!!)












happyheartaza

0 comments: