THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

ENJOY THE SHOW!

It's holiday and wednesday night- the night which I prefer to stay at home and watch tv prog-my favs-and at the same time online!Keep switching to 701 and 711 channels. Starting at 8.00 pm ...










I like music.like to sing.like to listen to nice song. like to listen to the contestants, very confident, good or bad. like simon cowell-and his sharp tongue! but , positive side-not pretentious. and Posh shouldnt be there( anti-Posh coz she 'ruined' Beck!)

then


musical comedy drama.very entertaining.the act. the songs.



in between CSI and luckyly not CSI :Miami . else..I gila nak tengok mana satu dulu...but I know I will choose CSI:Miami. Why? Horatio!



so, that's ME! For some people, they might think, I m 'less matured' or 'childish/childlike' just because I like to watch this kind of TV program or going for concert ( but not boyband concert like BLG! ). Just because I LIKE MUSIC!
That's VERY WRONG!! They think its just an entertaiment.To me , it is more than that. It's about ideas, creativity, interests, performing arts and etc. Well, I m just being myself. I know ' when,where, who, whom ,which ,how' to be serious, matured and focused. and 5W1H to be 'childish'. By the way, without childlike-ness' in Steven Spilberg, James cameroon , Michael Bay and etc , we wont have Transformer, Avatar , Princess and Frog, bla..bla...And for someone like me who cant sing , cant act , cant dance -admiring those who can, happy for them!


happyheartaza

0 comments: