THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

UN Day...

5th Feb...

first ever...

UN Day-about food and costume! Beautiful costume...I wanted to wear the kimono but, to tell the truth, since 5L not performing , so ...CANCELLED!!!




5L!


SooAnn...nah satisfied?



Victor...one of the Chindians..



Li Vern

Eric!!!!!!!!


..awesome!! LeeXia and me 'crazy' looking for her!



SuePing and Pat ..even our office staff dressed up..me?



THANKS TO 5L!!!!




My Fair Ladies..




hait!!







Promotion...better buy ,else, see my sword?!






Vilyn..Esther..


supposed for tea ceremony...but...




the colourful jelly...









MingZhi,EnTing.SzeYinn.Rowena


the happy faces of 5L




Brenda and D.Selvia


bollywood eh?...
and...tadhaaa...

err..which country?



*******




I missed the jogathon...


and the LEO CHARITY DINNER...


happyheartaza

0 comments: