THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Went out to pavillion with friends. looking for place to eat. it was lunch hour. crowded. then i saw someone. i pretended i didnt see her. but i told my friend . mixed feeling. but ahh nevermind. still searching for place then suddenly
" still remember me? " she asked.
God! She found me ! was she following me ?I didnt know what to say. stunned?
" yea..." short reply..
" I saw you just now. then i follow you to make sure it was you.." and her eyes-gosh! the way she looking at me ... i turned and looking for my friend...
"oh..err.. i thought you're in ..."
" no i just transferred here..."

God.my heart! beating very fast. in my head " I've erased the memories of you...why today me meet again?"

seven years ago ,
I was at home when she called " hei, what are you doing ?"
"nothing...thinking of you haha" yes true . I was thinking of her coz i remember that time i was looking at our photos.
" really? so sweet. i miss you. i got fever. "
" fever? go and see doc"
" i went already but ..."
" but wat?"
" I want to see you..seriously...please"
" ok...i see you later"
so i went to her house...she so 'manja' and I noticed something, our photo hanging on her wall and written on it
' I LOVE AZA' .
we were friends - close friends. we always meet. and always on the phone till wee hour. we love each other. really. i love her. she loves me. but she misunderstood. she thought more than friend. God! I not crazy. I had to stop all this- i mean her ' extremely loving me more than just friend!' but i didnt know how until one day I saw her with her friend- a guy . I didnt really knew that man , just the name. So that night, she called me . our convo as usual till I told her that I saw her with that guy. her voice changed.
"oh thats my friend.I thought you know him?"
" yes but..so close...both of you look so like match each other..so sweet , I like it"
All of sudden , she screamed at me " what are you talking about? you dont trust me? why are you saying this? why you want to hurt me?...Aza, I only love you...!!"
I hang up! i ignored her calls many times after that. Luckily she didnt know my house!

one day i got phone called. It was her. " Aza..can we talk"
" yeah can but let me tell you something..." I told her everything. the last thing i said,
" we can be friend, close friend, I love you as my best friend, nothing more or maybe like loving a sister.."
this time she hang up ...and that was the last time we talked...

and today,after seven years, we meet again...only God knows my feeling...

happyheartaza

0 comments: