THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

" mom dignosed..confirmed. cancer, liver...stage four...", Liza was crying when she told me about my aunt. Ya Allah, what's happening?

" are you sure? may be got mistake.." , i asked, hoping that what i heard was not true. Cancer? Stage four?

" Dr. Lee told us just now..."

God! why suddenly stage four? not one or two? She's always happy, healthy, like nothing that shows she is suffering . My aunt , my mom's younger sister is a caring and loving aunt. She treats us , nieces and nephews, like her own children.

KL to PJ , to her house, normally take less than 15 minutes but i feel like hours. traffic was clear. still ...like hours.

the moment i saw her, i couldnt believe. pale.weak.

" jangan menangis...insyaAllah tak apa " she said, holding my hand. and my tears dropped.

hard to accept this. but, as Dr Lee said, " Let's give her our best, love and pray"

happyheartaza

0 comments: