THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"politic is dirty!" said a friend of mine.
" aza, i thought you like or last time you said you wanna join politics?" she continued.
I just kept quiet. No, was enjoying my subway.
"what happen? "
" its not only dirty but scary! "
" so?..now you're not interested?"
yeah, my friends know that i have ( had?)interest in joining 'politics'.
but now,no coz its really dirty compared to last time. Dirtier, than one can imagine.
I notice that majority those who join politics have their own agenda. opportunist. cronies.backstabing. what else? service for the rakyat? only some i can tell you who are really work for rakyat. but few of this 'some' no more in politics but still , spending their time and even money to help the people. who? who else la...Dr M and Tan Sri LeeLam Thye. I really admire ( err ..LOVE for Dr M, yes I'm DEEPLY in love with him!!!) them. true politicians.true leaders.

the rest? ermmm....idk!

************************
Trust is like a paper. Once crumpled, it wont be perfect!
***********************
It's easier said than done!

after what happened in the past few months and LATELY, i think its better for me to keep quiet. I thought if i voiced out, things will get better, but NOT, getting worse. so, I better keep it to myself.



I m talking CRAP again!



one more week for holidays...cant wait. already in holiday mood.






happyheartaza

0 comments: