THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

my masterpiece!


It's holiday!

ya! siapa tak nak cuti kan? so habis saja prepare plan for 2011-time table, teachers-subjects-classes-homerooms-bla bla bla- ...so..melepak...as usual..first thing in my mind..beaches and jungles. this is what i called 'back to nature'. well , i m naturalist!!! huahuahua...
but this time, ada bezanya..Beza? I decided to find out my 'hidden talent' or rather one of my multiple intelligences ,that is 'spatial-visual'-drawing, interpretation and creation of visual images! Instead of taking photo with my digital camera, i used art block , crayon and BUNCHO!! I DONT CARE IF PPL GONNA SAY " macam lukisan budak sekolah rendah je!.." Its ok coz my dad said,

" hmm..kalau hantar masuk pertandingan melukis menang ni..kategori sekolah rendah!".

Dang!!!...I know i cant draw..but as dad said to me " kalau dah selalu lukis nanti cantik lah ..boleh jual..yang pentingnya buat je apa Adik yang suka".
SERIOUSLY, I dont know how to draw!!!


so, yeah, all my 'MASTERPIECES' - adalah menggambarkan tempat-tempat yang dikunjungi...hutan gunung angsi, kuala pilah. pulau pangkor dan kampung kawan I , kg. senaling.



ni la..kampung kawan... ada sawah.. ada nampak macam sawah ke? Ini guna crayon..




Ini masa jungle trekking gunung angsi. beautiful plants!


Pulau Pangkor in the morning...


This is ....err..I dont know...

Ini pun...imagination.

my workplace!

missing you..'Hershey's'!!!

know what? I really ..REALLY ...impressed with my drawings! perasan betul!

but really...seriously...I never knew..i can draw..coz I TRY!!!

actually...

what i m gonna tell you, whoever la...,

-find and build up your hidden talent..search within yourself. Never say 'No', or ' i cant do it'

or 'it's IMPOSIBLE'

coz you can change that to

' I M POSSIBLE'!!

IF I TRY!!

&&&*****&&&****

happyheartaza

0 comments: