THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



If you have a little FAITH in me, that's enough.
If it's LOVE for me , thank you.
If there is trust, there is HOPE.


&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

so what's wrong of being single?
i choose to remain single and i m happy with my life
wait...i m single
but
NOT AVAILABLE!
well, i have family; parents, brothers, sisters and friends who love me
who are always there for me
i never feel alone.


yes.sometime when i went to the mall, and bumped into some people and they like
" seorang saja? mana dia. bla.bla"

so what? sometimes i need to be alone especially to bookstore.
I can spend hours in Kino or Times or MPH to find books.
so i dont want my friends to wait for me or following me and bla.bla.bla...that make me go...

ARGHHHH!!!

what is the most irritating for single ladies?

mulut orang tak boleh ditutup! fitnah merata-rata.

haiz...

pakai 'cantik' sikit, kata nak cari lelaki

bercakap dengan makhluk yang dipanggil 'LELAKI', kata nak buat suami ,

PUH-LEASE!!
hah..mulalah ..ada mulut gatal nak mengumpat

alamak, I cakap dengan budak sekolah pun kata " haaa..flirting !!!"

H.E.L.L.o!!!!

so..dulu I marah but now ..

I assume that this kind of people have no brain.

ok. SMALL MIND!




but i m lucky to have someone ( did I mention i m single but not available ?)
who really understand me. I know him for years. someone i can turn to. rely on.
the ONLY reason why I cannot get SO CLOSE ( if you can understand what i meant ) to him
is ....ARE...
he already has someone else!
no.no. I aint a 'snatcher'! NO.
plus...he's not muslim..
( Andrew is history but i m trapped in the same situation! )

It's ok. I'm happy with it. just a platonic friend.
I prefer that way but i dont know until when...its already four years!
On and Off.... Off and On.........Off? ...On.


*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*


yes. i believe in myself. As a muslim ( i consider myself as a GOOD muslim! )
I cant say that I dont believe in marriage coz thats against
the Islamic teaching.

but based on the report recently, ( 6th Dec )

there are more than 27,000 couples divorced this year !!!
THOUSANDS!!!

wait, muslims only! means the figure DEFINITELY bigger ,

MORE,

if include the non-muslim couples!
Scary right?

so for that, I DONT believe in myself, marriage, i meant.
I might be in that statistic!
why?
i'm stubborn.ego.hard-headed.heartless.cold-blooded.
( well. I salute my friends, guy friends, who can tahan with my attitude!)

grandma: kenapa tak nak kahwin? ada orang ajak kawin, lari ..!!

me: boleh , tapi lepas dua minggu, see my face in newspaper..tajuk utama
" isteri belasah suami" !!!

.................... hahaha.................



I like this "Bitchology". Different from that kind of B**ch.
(that bad , cruel, nasty meaning !! STOP IT , PLEASE!)

sick. yes.i think i m already sick with some people.
sick because they are PRETENDERS.
they nice to me but
at the same time...

use me ...KIASUS

talking behind my back...BACKSTABBERS

not telling the truth...LIARS


TWO FACES!

********************



********************************************
come to me with your heart opened.
i dont ask for more
just honesty.


***********************

************************

happyheartaza

0 comments: