THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



2009 ....FAREWELL...SAYONARA...



Setahun sudah berlalu. Tinggal kenangan. I'll keep the sweet memories. Thanks to all those who brought happiness to me. My heart to those who always with me, through thick and thin.
Terima kasih juga pada yang mengkritik , mengeji, menghina- hurt but I'll take those words, maybe can help me to change and become a better person. Maaf , ( sure got la ) atas salah dan silap saya selama ini. I'm not perfect.





****************************************
AZA 'Song of the Year 2009 - HALO'
" I dont want to be Idol but Icon" -Beyonce


*******************************************


Welcome ... 2010
Hopefully better than 2009...sweeter...
like strawberry chocolate

-DOUBLE HAPPINESS-

Resolution?
-to achieve yesteryears resolution-be more ladylike!!!lol...

happyheartaza

0 comments: