THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Will have gathering at my sis house tomorrow. She will cook and I hope she follows Aunt Pat's recipe...I wont cook! as usual, from me , strawberry, marshmallow and chocolate!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
****************************************




CONGRATS TO MY NEPHEWS FOR GETTING STRAIGHT As IN PMR




RIZAL- 9As ( your Arabic damn keng la...dont kutuk me in arabic! hey..dont kacau la..can read this post later ..shuh..)


AIMAN -8As ( MRSM student muz get straight As else Rizal kutuk you maa )


HALIM -7As 1B ( got B for BM ? dont be sad..kami semua tahu BM kamu sangat teruk...silalah berusaha dengan lebih kuat...sila lah berhenti membaca manga kerana manga tak baik untuk BM- eh! I think your BM is not stand for Bahasa Melayu but Bahasa Manga!!! ha ha...)


Ouch!! you hit me...




They always bully me...but they gonna get 'something' from their 'brutal 'aunt !!!
and
Congrats also to F3 '09 Wesleyan ...
****************************


Went to The Gardens yesterday from school for some gathering with my ex-students. Supposed meet at 1.30 pm but reached there almost 2pm. Then got problem to find parking. aiyo . Someone told me , better take lrt to MV haih..should listen to him...but...they were late also! so ok lah. So had 'lunch' with Jing Hang, Yean Xin and Alex Hooi. Boon Guan didnt come..betrayed us!Lot of stories...last we met Dec last year...like annual gathering ? But YeanXin had to leave early...so,left three of us pok pek till 6 pm...exchange stories by all ex-Interactors!!! yeah INTERACT...till we meet again...msn only la ...UK people !


happyheartaza

0 comments: