THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

At last, habis juga baca buku " Simple Genius"-David Baldacci. So-so...Next novel-King of Torts by ,my fav,John Grisham. Hope can finish before before Christmas!
After two weeks holiday, eat ,sleep, bowling, lepaking, waterfall,fishing bla bla...my life will be back to 'normal'. Supposed my holiday till 13 Dec but phone call from Patricia informed me that meeting with my Principal is on Tuesday 8th Dec (yeah today! ), so have to come back early. It's ok.At least , yang dirancang dapat dibuat.

******************
" hujung minggu nanti abang balik , cuti seminggu. Bila Aza balik KL?"
" Khamis atau Jumaat.."
"Ok. See you"
Panggilan telefon dari Amirul seminggu yang lalu. Bagai dijanji, tapi Amirul sampai lebih awal-hari Jumaat. Seperti selalu, Amirul sentiasa senyum.
"Nah, happy belated birthday!", Amirul hulurkan 'shawl' warna ungu...
" thanks" Happy, but then I realized that someone was staring at us! Gosh! His wife!!!
Ahh! Don't care! Not anymore. She will never understand us-Amirul and me.No matter how much we, even our parents and other siblings, explain to her, she still like that. I'm sick of this, actually. Well, what to do, being single ( but not available!) , terpaksa la "telan' saja fitnah, hinaan orang. I wish I can tell the whole world this,
" I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MEN-THEY ARE JUST LIKE 'MOVING PILLARS!"


*******************










happyheartaza

0 comments: