THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES





************************************************


Morning :

9.00 :In school to do the timetable...still got problem with it. Generated the timetable for more than 10 times , still got teachers who will have more than three periods in a row. Worse , some teachers got seven periods in a day! I'm EVIL if I give them this kind of timetable. Penat la...In this case, "U Think I Care" doesnt apply!!They are my friends!! But if cant, then I have to, so sorry lor!

10.30 : Had meeting with the Principal and Form Supervisors. Discussed a lot. Made some changes.

Met Mr Peter .Opps.Datuk A R Peter ! Congratulated him for the title "Datuk" conferred by Sultan Selangor.

" Ala..now I can not call you bapak " .Yes , my friends and me call him "bapak" !
"No..no I prefer you call me that way ".
He is the man that builds up confidence in me-something that I'm still lacking!
He knew I got stage fright , no confidence, but he chose me to be the MC for school dinner to welcome our new chairman, a minister! and just me as MC! ( Evil mind gave idea to get mc that night!!)

"Sir, you know my english, SUCK!", not sure whether he heard the word 'SUCK'! Even my BM also tunggang langgang! I've problem to pronounce the words that have 'r' and 'l'. My teachers said I pelat! ( but my mandarin teacher said my mandarin is good!!!) What to do..I speak math !

"No, you can do it. Do worry.Go up there, speak, you can handle this function"

That night, took the challenge, konon berani sangatla, took the mic , looked at him , he smiled,nodded...bla bla ...phew...no mistake!!! Flawless!!!

" Well done !You did it !!!I know you can do it " But he didnt know ,behind the rostrum my leg was shaking, sweating!

Yeah, bapak taught me a lot.and so 'emak'. and still learning! They are my teachers-masters actually!

But at the same time , feel sad coz my another two 'teachers' are leaving- Mr Moore and Mr Ganes ...haih...



Back from school, went to KLCC, wanted to buy something for Christmas but couldnt find . Hard to find Xmas gift! And too many people...after almost two hours -one hour in Kinokuniya, my lepak place actually-, ...well i'm not the type who lurvvv to shop...so balik lor...still got few days to get that ' something'...




*************************************************************


happyheartaza

0 comments: