THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

9 days to 2010. hope 2010 better than 2009. too many not-happy-things happened this year.



1. January : I was hospitalized, Pantai Hospital , for four days-virus infection! actually I was sick for one month! Not so many people knew about this. only my family, my close friends and my student-Qin Xian (he called me to make sure I really in hospital-didnt believe me !) - even Russell said I was ponteng-ing -nice word from 'godson'( this 'godson' reminds me of Vilyn) !!!



2. March : My uncle passed away because of cancer. He was not really my uncle-Amirul's dad. When his condition deteriorating, my mum told me that he wanted to see me..idk why...just promised to see him during holiday...I was very grateful that I have that one week to spend time, taking care of him.




3. June : My brother met an accident. Thank God. Nothing serious.Just minor. Yeah, lucky it's Rexton, what if he drove ...



Ok.stop counting and remembering all the sad thing...no wait...




I lost my watch..in school...I know it's just BONIA not Tag Heuer or Omega..but its sentimental value...but in school!!!sure got dishonest people in WMS!!!



and lost my RING-my 'engagement ring'!!! Still looking for it but someone said " seize the present day not the past-just history". I know it's history but hey, still can get money by pawning the ring!!! lol.



and I LOST SOMEONE LATELY...NOT SURE! ( hated me aredy? It's ok..you're still in my prayer )




2010,



be good to me...




but one thing for sure ...






The Worst and the Sweetest things of 2009? resolution? next post...


******************



The Princess and The Frog...nice movie.A 5-star movie !


































happyheartaza

0 comments: