THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES





Holidays...make me FATTER, FATTER and FATTER!!! Non-stop eating , sleeping, lepaking! Enjoy the holiday before school starts but I have to 'slim down' or else , I cannot ' climb up to form five classes.


Yep! I'm so nasty! Nastier by days!!
2010-more stress -I can see my future ... final semester! La la..yeah I'm still in 'lala land'-relaxing on the island of dream!!! At the same time , have not decided whether to do research on Design of Experiment or Operational Research. I can not make the same mistake like did for my first degree thesis ,hell no! Until now I still dont understand why I chose that 'crazy research' under Professor ' Bluto-who-wanted-to -eat-me ' supervision ! but thank God , I got good result -thanks to him too! What to do -born genius!! Luckily, this time I'm under supervison of a superbly nice, gentleman, genius professor . He taught me Calculus and Differential Equations and of course , excellent result! but now , I forgotten everything about this two subjects-well Maths without practices , hancuss!!!




....go where your heart takes you...I'm going Mc'D...now !!!








happyheartaza

0 comments: